Thursday, December 3, 2009

Misc. Pictures

These are some pictures of my goofy husband. I had asked him to cut up and onion for me one of the sundays just after he had gotten back from the field and they still had their gear. Apparently he didn't like the smell and the watering eyes from the onion. I turned around from what I was doing and he had pulled out his gas mask and put it on to keep out the onion smell. There is rarely a time in our family that he is not making Avarie and I laugh. We love him so much and his sense of humor. Everytime he does something like this I laugh because his and my dad's sense of humor is so similar. These are just the type of things I grew up with my dad doing and now I am married to a man who does it also. The saying you will marry someone like your father could not have been more true in my case.


Here are some Picture of random things lately. This was Avarie's first experience with Finger paint. I was a little paranoid up until now that she would eat it so I held off. This was the day before Derrick got back from his first week out in the field and Avarie was making him a "welcome Home" poster.This first picture is one of her first reactions to the paint on her hands and trying to figure out why mom was letting her get dirty.


This picture is when she figured out the fun and was taking full advantage of it.
This is a picture of the poster she painted.



No comments: