Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009




Here are just some pictures of Avarie playing with her Christmas. The third picture is of our cat Sadie. She claimed a present for herself and was napping on it. It was really cute.

Here are some pictures of Avarie before and after opening her Christmas eve pajamas. Apparently we got it right she wouldnt take them off all Christmas.
We are so Grateful for the Christmas season. It was in someways nice to have our own little family Christmas. It really helped me to have the time instead of running around to reflect more about the holiday season and what it means to me. We had a wonderful day. We did miss our families though that was a little bit hard but with skype we were able to see and talk to them which was nice. I hope everyone had a wonderful day! We wish you all well!













1 comment:

Chris said...

WHAT A CUTIE! I can't say the same about the cat... ha ha I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas.