Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Avarie's Birthday

Avaries Birthday was yesterday. It was so much fun. We had 2 sets of great grandparents, both sets of grandparents, all of my siblings and one of Derrick's brothers and his sister were there for a party. I will have to post pictures with this soon.
Avarie got a baby doll from her cousin Kaylee that laughs when you push on the stomach. It is so cute and she thinks it is the funniest thing and has been carrying it around since. Whe she unwrapped the baby doll she pointed to her eye and said eyes. It was so cute. Another word has come out. She also got a rocking chair that is her size that was passed down from my grandfathers grandma through my grandfather to me and then to avarie. It is adorable and she loves rocking in it.She also got some markers that are hard to get away from her once we show them to her. So thank you everybody she loves her gifts and has been playing with them since.

No comments: