Friday, July 6, 2012

Recent pictures of Avarie and Reid

In March I had the kids yearly pictures taken. I think they turned out cute even with Reid not cooperating or smiling



                                        I dont have many pictures of me with the kids they are
                                                           all me taking the pictures
                                             with Derrick taking the kids so I thought it would
                                                 be a great opportunity to have one taken
                                       This face is completely Reid. he is always trying to take
                                                     things apart and figure them out
                                       and she was able to capture the face. I love this photo!

                                   Here are just some random pictures of our little boy who isn't so
                                                                         little anymore!
                                               He had to wear the cape and goggles that day.
                                               I about died laughing, but he was thrilled!


No comments: