Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Random Kids & pets pictures

Here are some random pictures of the kids and our pets that we love so dearly enjoy!


Our little clown. This is the doll crib we built Avarie for her birthday. I am very glad it turned out to be a very sturdy little crib.

This is how we found our dog and cat one night ha ha! Two very adorable kids


I just thought this picture was so sweet of my little girl!



Avarie got her ears pierced about a month ago. She was so excited




adorable smile



Reid has hit the I am two I am going to be independant and put his own shoes on and this was the result. They were on backward and he didn't have any socks on, but was not worth the fight when he was so proud of himself!



Handsome little dude



our little clown ha ha




They had decided they were cold and wanted to snuggle and this is how I found them

Our sweet little girl in the dress I recently made her


No comments: