Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are some pictures of the progress on the kids room. I love the way it is turning out!


Here is the lamp. I was able to find the parts to make a jar lamp and then I filled it with marbles. Here is some of the decor. I still need to pain the shelf that you can see part of just above the USA, but that is to come.
Here is the pattern of the fabric. It is a little blury sorry, but you get the idea!

Here is their bed with the decor above it. I still need to make one more pillow for the bed, but I have finished both duvet covers and the dust ruffle



Here are some random pictures of Reid and how goofy he truly is. He is hilarious and always trying to make us all laugh. He is such a joy in our lives and we adore him. Forgive him being in just a diaper. He gets so hot here and we have to let him run around in a diaper to cool off for awhile after being outside. He is so warm blooded like his dad and sweats like crazy.


I am not sure exactly what he is trying to do here. Goofy baby


Typical goofy face




No comments: