Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reid


Here are some recent Pictures of Reid. He has finally decided it is ok to roll from his back to his stomach. He hates rolling for some reason and wont really do it. He loves sitting up and playing. He now can get from sitting to his stomach. I accidentally cut his head off in the top picture but he wasn't holding very still and I thought he has a cute look on his face so I still used it. He is growing way to fast for my liking, but he is such a sweet little boy!


This is a picture of Reid eating his first cookie yesterday and loving it. This first picture of eating a cookie I love mostly because of his eyes look really cool to me.Here is the smile after the cookie and as you can see it got stuck on his shoulder.

Here is another picture of 6 months of our cute little boy!

Here is a video of Reid laughing! He has the cutest laugh!

No comments: