Saturday, April 25, 2009

Derricks Comissioning Ceremony






On March 19th Derrick had his comissioning ceremony at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a lot of fun to see and one of quorum of the 70, Lance B. Wickam, performed the oath of office. It was a really great experience for our little family. Avarie Kept clapping and squeeling when everyone would clap for their family member. It was really funny. I am so proud of Derrick and his accomplishments.
Derrick and A former mission companion at the ceremony being comissioned

Avarie Derrick and I at the Ceremony with Avarie enjoying her cookie.

Avarie Playing on the Temple grounds after the Ceremony.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well Dirk, you've come a long way since the days we used to have to distract the neighbor’s dogs in order to retrieve the soccer ball we just kicked over the fence. I just want to let you know that I am proud to call you my friend!