Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bear Lake Triathalon






Last weekend we went to Bear Lake to watch my mother and father compete in a triathlons. It was fun to watch Them compete in the 3 events. My mom took 1st in her age group by 17 minutes and my dad took 1st in his age group by 23 seconds. After we all went to the beach and played in the water. The water was freezing, but Avarie wanted to play in it so I let her thinking she would get cold and want out. It didn't work I had to pull her out kicking and screaming with lips blue.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I am not ashamed to say this but I think your mom could beat me up. I would drown a hundred yards into the swim. Also, I still have never been to Bear Lake; weird huh?

Avarie, Reid and their parents said...

yes my mom probably could beat you up Chris, but she is crazy

Tori said...

who is that hot GRANDMA in the skimpy clothes?! hehe I hope janet reads this!